Your safety is our priority. We have implemented the following additional precautions to ensure the safety of our patients:
- All office visits are being offered virtually through telemedicine.
Home Sleep Apnea Testing Program:
- Testing is undertaken in your own home and we have initiated a strict no-contact program in which you can pick up and return the testing device without needing to interact with staff.
- The device is disinfected according to CDC protocols for COVID-19 and all other items are disposed of after each patient use.
In-Lab Overnight Sleep Studies:
- All patients have a private room that has been properly disinfected between patients.
- Studies are performed in an outpatient setting (not in a hospital) and all patients screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Sleep study equipment has been properly disinfected between patients.
- Our sleep technologists have proper personal protective equipment (PPE) used at all times during the study.
CPAP Equipment and Supplies:
- CPAP Initiation and Management visits are offered virtually through telemedicine.
- Equipment and supplies are shipped to your home.
- For more information regarding PAP use with COVID-19: COVID-19 and Home Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Therapy